- For Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Vista, Server 2003, and XP
- Simple installation process
- Easy to use
- Drag-and-drop label design
- Printer support for over 2,100 thermal and thermal transfer printers, plus any Windows printer
- Advanced RFID tag support
- Graphic support for over 45 formats including BMP, EPS, GIF, IMG, JPEG, MAC, PCX, TIFF, WPG, and more
- License available for Hardkey dongle (LPT to USB) or Software key (no dongle required)
- A 1 year SMA is included with every purchase
New Features in CODESOFT 10:
- Enhanced Print dialog box
User interface integrates the Preview with most important print time settings. A form allows easy data input for labels with ‘When Printed’ data sources, and a Database tab allows easy selection of database records for printing. The preview is automatically updated when data is modified.
Header/Footer allow you to print batch separator labels at the beginning and/or end of a print job, with key print job information. Dual Side printing is now also available.
- Enhanced Rich Text Fields
Fit to Frame option allows you to dynamically resize text to a specified area based on the amount of text contained in that field - a major advantage for GHS label creation.
- Enhanced Text Art
Text can be set to interact in a predictable way with overlapping objects, optimizing the use of space available on a label - a major advantage for the chemical labeling industry.
- Port Watch
Allows you to capture data from connected devices such as a barcode scanner, scale or printer. Port Watch supports devices connected to COM, Wedge, USB or Ethernet ports.
Click Print. Allows fast selection and printing of labels from a predefined directory. Provides a simple user interface for printing, as an alternative to the more complex designer interface.
- New barcode support
ISBT128, MicroQRCode, Code One and several postal barcodes.
A new option allows automatic update of the GS1-128 Human readable barcode according to GS1 specification.
- Enhanced EPS and PDF file support
- Easy to use wizards make CODESOFT 10 more instinctive than ever:
Wizards for database connections, table lookup, formulas, bar codes, images, documents, templates and more
- SQL Query Builder means query can be built in a few seconds
- Create database connections in 2 easy steps
- Create simple or complex database queries (SQL)
- Label Creation wizards are more powerful than ever:
- Create labels in half the time
- Modify existing labels using the wizards
Bar Code Compliance
- GS1 Databar and HIBC bar code wizards
- Label Comparison tool for previewing labels for design validation or production
- Advanced Features (choose between .NET wrapper and ActiveX for custom integration)
What's New in CODESOFT 10 CODESOFT10 Datasheet
- Continual printer driver development makes it easy to install new printers for use with CODESOFT.
- CODESOFT 10 supports new printer models for the following brands: CAB EOS, ES TECHNO, INTERMEC, POSTEK, SATO, TOSHIBA, UBS, ZEBRA
- For a list of all printer models supported, go to our DSP (Driver Service Pack) page