Newland BS8080 Portable Pocket Scanner
The BS80 Piranha II is a snappy, small and portable barcode scanner, providing the convenience of always having a scanner at your fingertips. Dimensions of 88 x 46 x 24.5 mm make it small enough to fit into your pocket and light enough to carry around all day. Despite its small size, the Piranha II maintains an excellent performance, seamlessly scanning major 1D and 2D barcodes.
Bluetooth wireless can be used to pair the Piranha II with a mobile computer, consumer phone, tablet or micro kiosk. This adaptability and portability makes it the perfect solution for industries like retail, warehousing and online to offline (O2O) applications like electronic ticketing and electronic ordering.
Product Specifications :
- Decode Capability : 1D, 2D
- Connectivity : Cordless
- Dimension : 88.0×46.0×24.5mm
- Weight : 62g
- Sealing : IP42
- Interface : Bluetooth HID/SPP/BLE profiles, USB Type-C
Easy to Use, Easy to Carry
- The NLS-BS80 equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 Class 1 technology enjoys an enhanced data rate, five times faster than regular Bluetooth.
Highly Visible Laser Aimer
- The NLS-BS80 sports stylish looks, a compact size, and foolproof operation with merely three buttons requiring virtually no training.
- The scan engine provides a laser-generated crosshair aiming pattern that is clear and bright even in bright sunlight, ensuring a first-time accurate aim.
Long Battery Life
- This rugged IP42-sealed barcode scanner can withstand multiple 1.2m drops to concrete.
Newland‘s Core Technology
- Along with Bluetooth 4.0 low energy support, the high capacity Li-ion battery in the scanner provides up to 11 hours of continuous use per charge.
iOS & Android Compatible
- Armed with Newland’s latest technology, the scanner can read 1D & 2D barcodes printed on paper or displayed on a screen with ease.
- Supporting both iOS and Android operating systems, the NLS-BS80 outperforms its competitors at compatibility.
Datasheet : Newland Scanner NLS-BS8080 Series