Our Services include:
• Maintenance Agreement
Subsequent to the warranty period, clients may continue with an anual service warranty to receive printer maintenance by completing the maintenance agreement.
• After Sales Services Details
Our after sales services consist of monthly printer maintenance services with material, labor, travel, printer assessment, and cleaning fees all included. Furthermore, we also offer printer substitutes for circumstances when servicing cannot be completed within the time frame.
• Per Call Maintenance
Clients may also opt for per call maintenance, which does not require a maintenance agreement; hence, servicing would be available after the service warranty expires.
Details for Per Call Maintenance
Maintenance fees will be charged per call, and will not include travel and material expenses. Additionally, there will be no monthly servicing and substitute printers available with this option.
• PM - Preventive Maintenance (for printer maintenance)
PM includes cleaning and printer assessments to prevent future damages and ensure that your printer operates with excellence.
• CM - Corrective Maintenance (for fixing printer issues)
CM includes service visits to solve specific printer issues. CM is available for clients with maintenance agreements, who would like additional servicing. CM services comes in the following format:
- 8:00-17:00 Monday- Friday (except public holidays)
- 24/7 services
- Services available within 4 hours of calling for the Bangkok metropolitan region
- Services available within 6 hours of calling for other provinces of Thailand
Contact for printer malfunctions or defects
Please contact us at 02-322-7986 ext. 7, and a customer representative will need the following information:
2) Name and telephone number of caller
3) Brand, model, and product number
4) Product issues
Bangkok Metropolitan Region 244 Soi Pattanakarn 53
Pattanakarn Road, Suan Luang District, Bangkok 10250
Telephone (02) 322-7986, (02) 322-9535, (02) 722-4040 - 52
Fax (02) 322-7990